Sunday, June 19, 2011

4 Years Old!

Addison Reese is 4 years old!!  Boy oh boy, I really don't know what to think about that.  I can't really say "i can't believe she's 4"  because she really acts like a well behaved 10 year old most of the time.  I can't say "time has flown" because it seems like she's been my little buddy forever.  All I can say really is that I am SO proud of her and I love her more than anything in this world.  Addison is the sweetest, funniest, most beautiful little girl inside & out.  I think all 3 of my blog readers have now spent a little time with Addison, so it's safe to say you all agree.  ha! 
 We celebrated Addison's birthday like we would with any other diva... pretty much all month! We started out with a multi-birthday celebration at the beach, Ashlee's wedding weekend!   Rhiannon's 19th birthday was June 5th, Grandaddy's 87th birthday was June 7th; Addison's 4th birthday is June 18th so we had cupcakes for the girls; an apple pie for grandaddy at our condo on Friday night.  It was great having so many of Addison's family together celebrate her birthday.
 










Thursday night of her birthday week she got her big present... a TRAMPOLINE!!!  Jamey had to work the weekend so we wanted to give her this early so he could watch her jump. AND because he put the whole thing together by himself that afternoon! She loves, loves, loves it! She already has a few tricks that she can do.

Friday I took cupcakes to daycare so she could celebrate with her friends & Ms. Nancy; then that night Addison went to dinner with Nina, Poppy & Nathan and then went for ice cream... yummy!  She came home, opened presents & went straight to bed so I know they had a good time.  She was so excited because grammy & sissy were coming Saturday morning to spend her birthday with her!!

















We had a great "girls day"!  Originally we were going to take a trip to the zoo, but came up with a new plan. All of us loaded up and went to the theater for Addison's first movie experience!  When we FINALLY got there (I'm horrible with directions with or without GPS... i have to admit it here) we got tons of popcorn, drinks & candy and found out the movie was actually 3d!   Who knew how this was going to end up: Addison's first theater, loud, dark movie, and now glasses???   Well- it ended up SUPER.  Addison laughed & almost cried with sadness during the movie and made us laugh by calling "Po" everything but Po.  haha   I'm Tigeress by the way.  That was the best movie experience I've had, I'm pretty sure.  I think we all really enjoyed it.   Then we picked up lunch and headed home (At Addison's request)  So she could play with her new toys and eat all some of those awesome cupcakes made by Mrs. Samantha Ramsey (Thanks a million they were sooo good!). We have Addison Wonderland outside & My Little Pony wonderland inside... choices, choices.


I know that Addison has enjoyed her birthday 1/2 a month & I have too. Thanks to everyone who made it so special.  I guess it will be weird once reality sets in... my baby is now 4!  I am so excited for the many, many more to come. To watch you grow in every way and to love you all the days of my life.

I love you sweet baby girl!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this blog :) so many happy wonderful memories!!! Love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my girls! I had so much fun...than you for sharing Addison s birthday with me.I love you both to the moon and back!Happy 4th Birthday Addison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Glad she had a WONDERFUL Birthday month - sounds like you had a great month too! Happy Birthday Addison! Mandy and Lucy

    ReplyDelete