Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog or not to blog...

that seems to be the question for me!  I liked blogging for a while & then it felt like it was just so repetitious.  I feel like I was just like  "blah blah blah, here are so pictures that you've already seen on FB, blah blah blah" Ha ha.   A lot has happened since my last post in August so I'll try to do a little catch up blog.  Maybe the break will help since the rest of the year should be really interesting!

September was pretty low key for us.  Jamey & I both are just working a lot and coming home to our little family.   Addison is loving school... she is so smart!  She LOVES to sing.  She sings about as much as she talks... which is A LOT! But we love it...so sing on sister! 

October has been our busiest and most fun month so far!  October 4th was Jamey & my 2nd year wedding anniversary!  It seems like we have been together forever and honestly it's just getting better every day!  Awwww  Happy Anniversary Honey!! Love you!

It was also my 28th birthday!  We went on a mini-vacay to the Smoky Mountains.  It was SUPER gorgeous! We stayed at the beautiful cabin owned by one of my manager's, the name of it is "Dream on a Stream" and it truly was. 

November was a great month as well... thanksgiving with our family.  We certainly have a lot to be thankful for.  

I started this blog in October & I'm finishing it in December... wow Abby!! haha   

No comments:

Post a Comment