Saturday, July 17, 2010

Does it get any sweeter than this??

Addison endured a long day of car wheeling and dealing with mommy today (more on that later) just because I promised her that we would go see Lucy afterwards.   As we were leaving she HAD to buckle sister in her car seat of course, and after she was in Addy says "oh no sister, dont cry!"  I asked what was wrong with sister and she told me that sister didn't want to go see Max!  (Max is the maxima.. haha.. Lynard is daddy's truck.. crazy I know)  I left the Maxima at the dealership while I test drove our new car and we were going back to finalize paperwork today.  Well to make sister stop crying Addison started singing Twinkle Twinkle.  I can't believe it but I actually had time to grab my camera and catch it!  She just started talking and it got better and better!




p.s. NO I am not driving and filming... we were in the driveway  :)

1 comment:

  1. She is so stinking cute! What kind of new car did you get? It must be that time of year. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete